The fourth-smallest state in Europe lies in the centre of the Alps, between Switzerland and Austria. Liechtenstein is the sixth-smallest country in the world.
Residence Special Tour
with Jens Ockert
Private Tour Guide
- A: 1h - CHF 50,- walking distance from the hotel
- B: 2h - CHF 100.- incl. package A and car drive to the top of Liechtenstein, Malbun
- C: 3h - CHF 200,- incl. Packages A and B, car drive to closer regional sights (lowest pass of Switzerland Luzisteig, Heidiland, Bad Ragaz)
- Liechtenstein's National holiday: August 15th with its famous firework
- Vintage car ralley in August
It is an experience not to be missed: discover the highlights of the Principality of Liechtenstein by foot on the Liechtenstein Trail.
Walking Across LiechtensteinMore
The Treasure Chamber of the Principality of Liechtenstein in Vaduz, the only museum of its kind in the Alps, focuses primarily on exhibits belongning to the Princes of Liechtenstein and other private collectors.
The Postage Stamp Museum tells the history of Liechtenstein's postal service over the years and displays a large number of postage stamps past and present.
Postage Stamp MuseumMore
Opened in the year 2000, the Kunstmusem Liechtenstein in the centre of Vaduz displays a range of modern and contemporary art.
Discover the historical highlights of the Principality of Liechtenstein in a new way with the "LIstory" app, as part of the anniversary "300 years of the Principality of Liechtenstein".
Li Story AppMore